Why Choose LegalDocs?
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No Office Visit, No Hidden Cost
- Serviced 50000+ Customers
What is professional tax registration
Online Professional Tax Registration is levied by Municipal Corporations by various states in India. People who carry the profession such as CA (Chartered Accountant), lawyers, doctors etc needs to pay these taxes to the government. The owner of a business is responsible to deduct professional tax from the salaries of his employees and pay the amount so collected to the appropriate government department.
Process for Professional Tax Registartion
Visit LegalDocs website.
Draft the form provided on our website.
The application is authenticated and later on the original copy will be provided. The entire process will take only 9 - 10 days.
Documents required for Professional Tax Registration
|Company charter documents (MOA & AOA)||Place of business proof with ownership details.||Place of residence of all the directors with ownership proof.|
|Two photographs of the all the directors.||PAN of business and all the directors||Cancelled cheque from company’s current account and director’s saving and current account.|
|Shop and establishment certificate|
Current Account Opening
A current account is a type of deposit account that helps the professionals and businessmen to run their business. Businessmen can avail various benefits by Online Current Account such as:
- Unlimited transactions
- Customized features
- Online banking services
Online current account reduces the hassle and provides the benefit to complete the banking process anytime and anywhere.
Are you Ready to Grow your Business?
- Zero Balance Current Account
- In just 5 mins
- Free Current Account Powered by ICICI Bank
Who needs to pay Professional Tax
The one who is working as a freelancer without any employee needs to pay professional tax.
A person earning an income from salary or anyone practicing a profession such as chartered accountant, company secretary, lawyer, doctor etc. are required to pay this professional tax online.
In the case of other classes of individuals, the tax is liable to be paid by the person himself.
Exemption for paying professional tax
The following individuals are exempted to pay Professional Tax:
- Parents of children with a permanent disability or mental disability.
- Members of the forces as defined in the Army Act, 1950, the Air Force Act, 1950 and the Navy Act, 1957 including members of auxiliary forces or reservists, serving in the state.
- Individuals, over 65 years of age.
- An individual suffering from a permanent physical disability (including blindness).
- Women exclusively engaged as agent under the Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojana or Director of Small Savings.
- Parents or guardians of individuals suffering from mental disability.
- Badli workers in the textile industry.