Why Choose LegalDocs?
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No Office Visit, No Hidden Cost
- Serviced 50000+ Customers
What is Notarized Rent agreement
Initially, the word “Notary” was known as a “Secretary” and later on it is termed as a person who can sanction a permission.
The notarized rental agreement is made under the guidance of a “public officer” or a “notary public” who authenticates the document. A notarial rent agreement is made for an immovable property by the tenant or the owner.
The notarized rental agreement form is not binding and generally, they are made for mutual understanding. They can be easily printed on stamp paper and shown to the public officer, he just needs to verify it and confirm.
Process for Online Notarized Rent Agreement
Easy Three Step Process to make notarized rent agreement.
Log in to LegalDocs.co.in and answer few easy questions to start drafting notarized lease agreement sample, by filing details of Landlord, tenant and property. Your draft of rent agreement will be ready automatically.
Both parties will sign the document digitally from anywhere in the world.
Notary and Delivery:
Signed document is notarized and delivered to customer in hard copy.
Notarized lease agreement form can be drafted within 1 to 2 working days from anywhere in the world using legaldocs technology
Documents required ForNotarized Rent Agreement
|Aadhar Card||Aadhar Card||Aadhar Card|
|Pan Card||Pan Card|
|Ownership proof (Sale agreement)|
When to make Notarized Rent Agreement
- When you need the agreement instantly
- If the agreement duration is for 11 months
- Notarized agreements are made only for mutual understanding between the tenant and the owner.
Charges to get rent agreement Notarized
The rent agreement notary can be done on 100 Rs stamp paper as well as on 500 rupees stamp paper, but the stamp paper may vary according to the rent which means if the rent is below Rs 15000 then we can use 100 rupees stamp paper and if the rent is above Rs 15000 then we have to use 500 rupees stamp paper.You can use our calculator to calculate charges for individual case.
Our service provides an option to do your agreement from the comfort of your home. You won’t need to visit any office or advocate. Our executive will visit your home and notarized rent agreement will also be delivered at your home.
Advantages of Notarized Rent Agreement
- Stamp Duty of rent agreement paid is low in the notarized rent agreement.
- Written proof the rental agreement between landlord and tenant.
- Notarized rent agreement is accepted as proof of residence in maximum states of India.
- In Case of dispute between Landlord and tenant, Notarized rent agreement will be used to resolve issues outside court.
- As registration of rent agreement is not easy and digitised yet, notary agreement is prefered across India except Maharashtra state, where registered rent agreement is completely online.
What is Notarized Rent Agreement Format
Notarized rent agreement Format generally has 12 clauses which are fixed by Government of Maharashtra as per Maharashtra rent control act 1999.
- These clauses of registered rent agreement format covers following points
- Details of Landlord ,Tenant and Property
- Details of Commercials as rent, deposit, penalty and date of payments.
- Responsibilities of Landlord and Tenant.
- There are few Important clauses as Lock - in Period and Maintenance Payment Clauses.
- Miscellaneous Clauses - With the Help of LegalDocs draft one can add many important clauses which are not covered in registered rent agreement format.