Why Choose LegalDocs
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No Office Visit, No Hidden Cost
- Serviced 50000+ Customers
FoSCoS FSSAI State License
FSSAI is a leading government agency that works for the well-being of the masses by implementing relevant food safety norms. Its ultimate objective is to formulate various guidelines and norms to incentivize food safety awareness in India. FSSAI formulates food safety norms and various other guidelines in view of the Food Safety and Standard Act, 2006.
Types of FoSCoS FSSAI State License
FSSAI registration is segregated in three different types such as Basic registration, State registration and Central registration.
1) Basic FoSCoS FSSAI License
Annual turnover below 12 lakhs
2) State FoSCoS FSSAI License
Annual turnover above 12 lakhs and below 20 crores
3) Central FoSCoS FSSAI License
Annual turnover above 20 crores Who Needs a FoSCoS FSSAI State License?
Who are eligible for FoSCoS FSSAI State License?
The Following are eligible for a FoSCoS FSSAI State License
- Businesses operating in a single state and generating annual turnover more than Rs 12 lacs and less than Rs 20 Crores.
- Facility dealing with Proprietary foods
- Vegetable oil production & processing facility using the process of solvent extraction meeting above turnover criteria.
- Hotels having 4-star rating or less
- Facilities dealing with dairy products, Milk Chilling Units having production capacity ranging from 500 to 50000 liters per day.
- Storages possessing units having overall capacity less than 50,000 metric tons.
- A slaughterhouse having capacity of more than 2 & up to 50 large animals. Or the handling capacity of more than 10 & up to 150 small animals. Or per day capacity of more than 50 to up to 1000 poultry birds.
- All food processing facilities, including re-packing units, with a per-day capacity of not less than 100kg/l to up to 2 metric tons
Documents required for FoSCoS FSSAI State License
Following Are The Documents That One To Arrange To Apply For A State FSSAI License:
- Passport–sized photos of the individual seeking the license
- Identification as well as address proof of the individual seeking the license
- Applicant’s PAN card
- A copy of property documents (if the business place is owned by the applicant)
- A copy of the rent agreement & NOC granted by the landlord ( in case of rented property)
- Particulars on Raw material suppliers
- Form B Duly completed and authenticated by the applicant.
- List of machinery installed at the facility
- NOC accorded by the local Municipality
- Particulars of food category and proposed food articles to be produced at the plant
- Import Export Code rendered by Directorate General of Foreign Trade.
- Form IX
- Authorization letter enclosing the name as well as the address of the liable individual
- Food safety management system (FSMS)
Easy steps For FSSAI Licence
Get a free FSSAI Licence consultation from our experts
Upload Documents Online, from anywhere anytime
Easy and secure online approval
Get you food license/certificate at your home
Additional Read : How to get FSSAI Certificate?
Validity and the Renewal of State FSSAI License
The State FSSAI license comes with a flexible validity duration ranging from 1-5 years. The cost of the license would increase in accordance with the validity period. As far as the renewal is concerned, the central FSSAI license should be renewed before the 30 days of the expiration date, or else the penalties would be levied. The process of renewal for a food license is as simple as applying for the new license.
Current Account Opening
A current account is a type of deposit account that helps the professionals and businessmen to run their business. Businessmen can avail various benefits by Online Current Account such as:
- Unlimited transactions
- Customized features
- Online banking services
Online current account reduces the hassle and provides the benefit to complete the banking process anytime and anywhere.
Are you Ready to Grow your Business?
- Zero Balance Current Account
- In just 5 mins
- Free Current Account Powered by ICICI Bank