Why Choose LegalDocs
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No Office Visit, No Hidden Cost
- Serviced 50000+ Customers
Need For Project Report for Bank Loan
Whether you want to start a new business or a project or you want to expand your existing business, finance is the primary requirement for any business. When you have a great idea but do not have any money to execute it, you could look for loans from banks & financial institutions. While there are many requirements to get a loan from the bank and these requirements vary from bank to bank & according to the amount & type of loan you are looking for, a project report is also a very important document that needs to be prepared for the purpose of loan.
Project Report for Bank Loan
A project report for a bank loan is a document which details out a business or project for which finance is being sought. It contains details about the financial, economic, managerial, technical aspects of the project or business in question.
Elements of a Project Report Format
A project report format for a bank loan should consist of the following elements:
- Summary of the business/project:This talks about what the business or the project is, about the requirement of finance, etc.
- Scope & prospects of the business:Describe the scope of the project, its current status & the prospects of the future. It is about the technical & financial feasibility of the project.
- Details about the promoters & other significant executives:Details out the profile, educational qualification, experience of the promoters & key personnel.
- Resources required:Infra, machinery, know-how, etc.- Describe the Infrastructure & technical requirements of the project, along with the cost & capacity.
- Details about the target & prospective customers:State the consumer profile of the project in question, about the prospects of scaling up & target customers.
- Investment required:Specify the details about the investment required along with the specifications. This is essentially the cost of the project
- Sources of finance:How the required funds are being sourced. Details about the owned & external funds.
- Project financial statement:It includes the financial statements such as Balance sheet, Profit & loss account
- Financial Projections: Quantitative projection on Income, expenses, sources of funds & application of funds
- Ratio analysis: Computation & analysis of financial statements through key ratio & their implications is required.
- Funds flow Statement: Details about the funds- from where it is sourced and the application of funds are included.
- Breakeven analysis:Analysis of the breakeven point of the project, it’s feasibility in terms of cost & benefits
- Conclusion:Conclusion about the project, about its strengths, weakness, opportunities & threats
LegalDocs experts can help you create well-researched project reports for your business.
Get Your Project Report in 3 Easy Steps
Login to LegalDocs Website and fill out the inquiry form
After the submission of details, we will get all the necessary information required to create the best possible report.
Make payment to confirm your order. Your project report will be delivered to you in 3-7 days.
Who Makes the Project Report?
A project report is a crucial document that requires expertise in terms of qualification & experience of the person preparing it. Thus, it is prepared by professionals such as CAs, Ex-bankers & other finance professionals.
Free Billing and Inventory Software for Your Business
To manage your daily business transactions, GST, invoices, business reports, profit and loss and many more activities, we offer you a free business management software.Download Now
START, MANAGE and GROW your Businesss With LEGALDOCS App
India's No. 1 Business and Tax Compliance Platform
GST Registration, GST Filing, Company Registration, Trademark Registration and More
One Stop Destination for all your Business Needs
Current Account Opening
A current account is a type of deposit account that helps the professionals and businessmen to run their business. Businessmen can avail various benefits by Online Current Account such as:
- Unlimited transactions
- Customized features
- Online banking services
Online current account reduces the hassle and provides the benefit to complete the banking process anytime and anywhere.
Are you Ready to Grow your Business?
- Zero Balance Current Account
- In just 5 mins
- Free Current Account Powered by ICICI Bank
Apply For Current Account