Why Choose LegalDocs
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No Office Visit, No Hidden Cost
- Serviced 50000+ Customers
What is Digital Signature Certificate Online?
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)is a secure digital key that is issued by the certifying authorities for the purpose of validating and certifying the identity of the person holding this certificate. Digital Signatures make use of the public key encryptions to create the signatures.
A digital signature certificate (DSC) contains information about the user’s name, pin code, country, email address, date of issuance of the certificate, and name of the certifying authority.
It ensures the security and authenticity of the documents submitted electronically. Digital Signature Certificates or DSC or Digital Signature are being adopted by various government agencies and now is a statutory requirement in various applications and online transactions such as Incorporation of company or LLP, Income Tax e-filing are validated using DSC.
Classes of DSC - Digital Signature Certificate
The kind of DSC - Digital Signature Certificate is defined by the type of applicant and the purpose for which the Digital Signature Certificate is obtained There are three types of Digital Signature certificates issued by the certifying authorities.
- Class 1 DSC Certificates: These are issued to individual/private subscribers and are used to confirm that the user’s name and email contact details from the clearly defined subject lie within the database of the certifying authority.
- Class 2 DSC Certificates: These are issued to the director/signatory authorities of the companies for the purpose of e-filing with the Registrar of Companies (ROC). Class 2 certificate is mandatory for individuals who have to sign manual documents while filing returns with the ROC. However, from 01.01.2021, the Controller of Certifying Authority has instructed to discontinue Class 2 Certificates and Class 3 Certificates will be issued in place of Class 2 Certificates.
- Class 3 DSC Certificates: These certificates are used in online participation/bidding in e-auctions and online tenders anywhere in India. The vendors who wish to participate in the online tenders must have a Class 3 digital signature certificate.
Documents Required for DSC - Digital Signature Certificate Online
Following Documents would be required to file Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) Online.
- Submission of a DSC duly filled application form by the applicant
- Photo ID proof.
- Address proof
How to Apply for DSC Online - Digital Signature Certificate
Simply log in to LegalDocs Website
Expert will get in touch
A Legaldocs Expert will get in touch with you
Upload your documents and Make the Payment
LegalDocs Expert will fill the form and carry out the necessary procedure
You will receive your DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) in your email
Validity of the Certificate
You could get certificates with a validity of up to three years. (The validity is controlled by law, and you cannot buy certificates more than three years and less than One-year validity)
Benefits of a Digital Signature Certificate
Listed Below are the benefits of a Digital Signature Certificate
1.High level of Document Security: Digital Signature Certificate allows encryption of signature and other details of the user thereby providing a high level security to the document.
2.Save Time and Money: Instead of signing the hard copy documents physically and scanning them to send them via e-mail, you can digitally sign the PDF files and send them much more quickly. A Digital Signature certificate holder does not have to be physically present to conduct or authorize a business.
3.Authentication: Helpful in authenticating the personal information details of the individual holder when conducting business online.
4.Quick Payment: Unlike the paper procedure, here the payment is done online in a very quickly and on immediate effect.
Current Account Opening
A current account is a type of deposit account that helps the professionals and businessmen to run their business. Businessmen can avail various benefits by Online Current Account such as:
- Unlimited transactions
- Customized features
- Online banking services
Online current account reduces the hassle and provides the benefit to complete the banking process anytime and anywhere.
Are you Ready to Grow your Business?
- Zero Balance Current Account
- In just 5 mins
- Free Current Account Powered by ICICI Bank
Apply For Current Account