Online GST Registration Process
Government of India has introduced a new taxation system, which is known as GST. Whether you are into a business or an individual professional, you would first want to confirm whether GST is applicable on your profession or not. When you notice that your business or profession should be registered under this new taxation system, you need to learn how to do it. There are basically two options to go with i.e. offline and online. If you want to GST Registration done offline, you need to visit at an authorized GST facilitate. On the other hand, if you want to get the process done online, you need to keep reading stated below online GST registration guide.
How to Complete GST Registration Online
If you want to complete GST registration online even without going out, you need to follow stated below instructions.
First of all you need to visit at the official GST portal.
- Here, you need to grab information about what types of documents you need to submit in order to complete the registration process online.
- Now, you are advised to find out option for GST Registration Online on the official website.
- Click on the option.
- You will find an online form.
- You need to submit required information of you on the form such as your full name, contact number, email address, business address, PAN number, and other financial information.
- Once you fill the online GST application form, you need to submit it online.
- Here, one point should be noted that you must not forget attaching required documents along with the application such as your income proof, business address proof, PAN card, etc.
- You will receive a ONE TIME PASSWORD to verify the application form online.
What Types of Documents Needed
If you dont want to get your GST registration application disapproved, you should not forget knowing about the documents required for GST registration. Now, the question arises here how to know about required documents to get your GST number registered for your business? For this, you need to visit at the official GST portal online. Here, you can easily find out latest news, views and information about GST in India.
Once the entire process is complete, you can also download GST certificate online in simple and easy steps.
A Legal Documents Portal Can Help You
However, the process of applying for GST registration is easy and effortless, but still there are many people who find it a difficult task to accomplish. There could be various reasons behind not going through the GST registration online such as lack of time. If you donâ€™t have adequate time to understand the Online GST Registration Guide, you need to take help from a legal document portal such as legaldocs.co.in.
It is among the top legal documents websites online in India that can help you getting your legal papers ready to do for your business. You just need to get in touch with the legal expertise at the legal docs portal. Since you are not a legal professional, you may find it difficult to cope with a certain legal terms and conditions. Thus, you need look for professional assistance.
Are you looking for New GST Registration in India?
Legaldocs will guide you in getting all necessary Documents and Registration required to get GST Registration in India, Please click on the following link to connect with our consultants.
What is GST registration?
Who can register for GST?
1. Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
2. Taxable person who supplies goods and the annual turnover of his business is above 40 lakhs and the one who supplies services with annual turnover of rupees 20 lakhs.
3. Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person.
4. Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor.
5. Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism.
6. Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator.
7. Every e-commerce aggregator.
How to apply for GST number?
1. Contact details.
2. Email address.
3. PAN (Permanent Account Number).
4. Draft all the documents.
5. Make online payment.
6. Upload the documents.
7. Generate ARN.
How to register for GST?
1. Login to LegalDocs website.
2. Draft the documents.
3. Make the Online Payment.
4. Upload the required documents.
5. Generate ARN.
6. You will receive the GST number on your Email id.
How long does it take to get GST number?
What is GST (Goods & Service Tax)?
What is the concept of a destination-based tax on consumption?
Which of the existing taxes are proposed to be subsumed under GST?
a. Central Excise duty
b. Duties of Excise (Medicinal and Toilet Preparations)
c. Additional Duties of Excise (Goods of Special Importance)
d. Additional Duties of Excise (Textiles and Textile Products)
e. Additional Duties of Customs (commonly known as CVD)
f. Special Additional Duty of Customs (SAD)
g. Service Tax
h. Central Surcharges and Cesses so far as they relate to supply of goods and services.
B) State taxes that would be subsumed under the GST are:
a. State VAT
b. Central Sales Tax
c. Luxury Tax
d. Entry Tax (all forms)
e. Entertainment and Amusement Tax (except when levied by the local bodies)
f. Taxes on advertisements
g. Purchase Tax
h. Taxes on lotteries, betting and gambling
i. State Surcharges and Cesses so far as they relate to supply of goods and services
What is the status of Tobacco products after GST?
What type of GST is proposed?
Which authority will levy and administer GST?
What is IGST?
Who will decide rates for levy of GST?
How will imports be taxed under GST?
How will exports be treated under GST?
When did GST come into effect?
Will B2B transactions be subjected to GST?
What is an Input Tax Credit?
How can Input Tax Credits be applied?
CGST input tax credits can only be used to pay CGST and IGST
SGST input tax credits can only be used to pay SGST and IGST
IGST input tax credits can be used to pay CGST, SGST, and IGST
How and when should the returns be filed?
Can we claim GST interest refund after two years of payment?
How does GST apply to business?
Is PAN required to apply for GST?
Is there any specific time period for GST registration?
Who is a Casual Taxable Person?
Who are exempted from GST registration?
Any specialized agency of UNO (United Nations Organisation) or any multilateral financial institution and organization notified under the United Nations Act, 1947 Consulate or Embassy of foreign countries
Any other person notified by the Board/Commissioner
The Central Government or State Government may be based on the recommendation of the GST Council, notify exemption from registration to specific persons.
Is there any provision in GST for the tax treatment of goods returned by the recipient?
Are all goods and services taxable under GST?
What is meant by Reverse Charge?
What is the registration process for GST in India?
Registered GST Number